Friday 24 February 2012

Want The Perfect Nude Lip !

Hey guys so I've been struggling with trying to find ways to get the perfect nude lip. I wanna look sexy not washed out so here are 7 steps to achieving that look.


                                     








1.Exfoliate
You can use olive oil and sugar and make a scrub or take an old tooth brush and a wash cloth either way will work.


2.Apply lip balm
I do this before applying any lip colour it leaves kinda like a primer for your lipstick.


3. Picking the right shade 
This is a very important shade because you wanna pick the perfect shade so you don't look like a ghost. So keep your skin tone in mind. If you have medium to dark skin go for a peachy tone that would look the best for you.

Follow me here !
Also comment !

As soon as i get 100 followers I will be doing pictures of my makeup set up and bedroom !!!







No comments:

Post a Comment