Tuesday 7 February 2012

Valentines day !!

Ladies the day is fast arriving and the hearts are surrounding us i personally like the idea of this holiday like all the pink and ready and how cute it is but maybe not the fact that you have to have a valentine. I personally give valentines to each and everyone of my class mates and im in grade 11! I love how its another holiday to give and i love giving. So below ive posted some cute DIY ideas for your friend or special someone or just a random person that you wanted to make there day.
So have fun!

My first idea was to make these cut fortune cookies with scrapbook paper and make cute fortunes to put inside its really cheap and fun!

1 comment:

  1. lovely blog! Check my blog out at nataliece.blogspot.com leave a comment that you were there! If you like.. follow. I'll follow back ;)

    ReplyDelete