Sunday 20 January 2013

My Favorite Mascaras ❤❤

Hey loves so I've been addicted to finding the perfect Mascaras for me and the ones that will make my eye lashes appear longer and fuller. These two Mascaras are amazing !! They were both around $7.00 and both can be found at drugstores.

The first is MAYBELLINE the COLOSSAL VOLUM express. It's has a curved wand which is great for volume.
The second mascara is great for volume and I like my lashes not stuck together so this mascara is great for separating the lashes and creating more volume. The wand is big and fat.

Follow me here on blogger and once I hit 100 followers I will be doing a giveaway.

❤❤ Love Anna



1 comment:

  1. I've always been drawn to the Colossal Volume due to the sassy packaging. I'll have to give it a try!

    simplylinh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete