Saturday 20 October 2012

Hair Care Routine

Lately I've really been into hair care and finding what works best for my hair and how damaged it is. I've gone from high end salon products to just your average drug store buys and I think I've finally found what my hair had been looking for.
For my conditioners (I switch them regularly) I jump back and forth from TRESemme luxurious Moisture. It says right on the bottle for dry damaged hair which is perfect because that is exactly what I have. I like the conditioner a lot and it does do what the bottle says the only thing I have to say about it is really that you do have to wait a week or so for you hair to truly be feeling a difference. So for my next conditioner I am using TRESemme split end remedy and I love this one ! It says on the back of the bottle that you will notice a difference in just three uses and that is a true fact ! I notice a difference in the way my hair feels looks even the frizz control. 
Now moving on to my shampoo I have been using Dove nutrive therapy shampoo for sometime now and I don't really have much to say about it because with shampoos I never really notice much. 
Then for styling products I use Aussie split end protector and I like this one because it acts as a leave In conditioner also and it doesn't leave your hair feeling gross and icky after applying it. My all time new favorite product is the MARC ANTHONY oil of the morocco. It have such a wonderful smell to it. It also doesn't weigh my hair down it smooths it after I straighten my hair it's just an amazing product. Also I need to say again the smell is amazing it's like you just stepped out of a salon! .That's it for my hair care routine hope you guys enjoyed and comment and follow me !

2 comments:

  1. morocco oil is really good for your hair but I prefer coconut bc my hair needs alot of moisture and the coconut oil has alot of it
    check out my blog
    thecloudgalaxy.blogspot
    oh also I followed you it took me awhile to find your follower widget you might wanna move it where people can see it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks for commenting and yes i did move it thanks for the advice.

    ReplyDelete