Wednesday 21 March 2012

My Everyday Makeup Organization!!!



Well hello gorgeous ladies I now present you with my every day makeup organization. 
I realize I didn't write a lot I just had to run and thought why not do a post !

 So the thing i organize my makeup in is a actually a cutlery try and its a mesh one and has 5 different compartments. price: I cant remember around $10 and I purchased it at walmart.

 My face and lip capartment if you can see also on the other end of my lipsticks and lip products are my three mascaras that i use pretty much everyday.

 On top my bronzes and pressed powders on bottom tinted moisturizer and a sparkle brush.
This is the full view
Also my eye capartment with eyeliners cream eye shadow and my small pallets.

1 comment:

  1. Great post!

    Check out and follow my blog for beauty and fashion updates!: http://valerieangel89-beautyfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete