Monday 6 February 2012

OPI The best of the best

So hey guys so last week some time i tried upoading a video my first even video and i would not let me it lets me upload photos but why not videos ? If any of you have advice just leave a comment.

So... I went to winners not to long ago and found a ton of nail polish i wanted to buy ever set i saw but once i found this set I new the one i wanted. Its called the best of the best for a reason theres every kind of colour in here from dark to light and i love it.

Take a look.........................
 Above this writting is the full set it comes in another carboard thingy but i took that off but arent the colours beautiful!
 Colours from left to right: Alpine snow,Bubble bath,Tickle my fance-y,Strawberry margarita and Cajun shrimp.
Colours from left to right: Big apple red,Im not really a waitress,You dont know jacques!,Russian navy and Lincoln park after dark.

Im wearing bubble bath at the momment and i love it ! <3

If you have any questions just post a comment and dont forget to follow its free!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment