Tuesday 13 March 2012

Review Time !

Hello gorgeous ladies so today I was thinking about how i havent been using my blog in a little while because ive been crazy busy that i just havent even popped onto a computer but i thought you know what today is a great day to do a review!

The product: TRESemme Fresh Start (waterless shampoo foam) For dry/curly to normal hair.
Place of Purchase: Drugstore
Price: Can not remember im thinking $7.00 or cheaper

I have mixed feelings on this product.... For one i really love the idea behind it you know dont wash your hair because washing your hair equals 5 thousand hours in the bathroom every morning. I picked up the one for dry to curly hair because thats what my hair is like but now thinking about it i wear my hair straight more then i do curly so i have a feeling the straight one would work better for me.
One thing I didnt like about this product was that it was a foam and the foam just seemed to sit ontop of my head and make it feel even more gross and resulting in me putting my hair up in a pony tail or bun.
Would I recommend this product to anyone? Yes and no I wouldn't recommend it to anyone who doesnt fit the description of (curly) hair. Yes because it smelled really good and made my hair not look greasy. I would like to try out the spray waterless shampoo thats the one for straight hair.

Sorry not the best picture ever but i tried ...




See its a foam and Im not to sure if i like that.

Remember all opinion's are my own! If you love it then you love it !

No comments:

Post a Comment